Unable to upload snap with user which registered the snap

Hello,
I’m trying to upload a snap to the store. I registered the snap name using my account, but when I try to push the same snap using the command line I’m getting “You are not the publisher or allowed to upload revisions for this snap. Ensure you are logged in with the proper account and try again.”

This is what I’m trying to run.

rmaheshwari@rmaheshwari-ThinkStation-P340:~/Desktop/*******/dist$ snapcraft login --with exported

Login successful. You now have these capabilities:

snaps:       No restriction
channels:    No restriction
permissions: ['package_access', 'package_manage', 'package_push', 'package_register', 'package_release', 'package_update']
expires:     2022-07-31T01:03:52.163443

rmaheshwari@rmaheshwari-ThinkStation-P340:~/Desktop/******/dist$ snapcraft upload --release=stable rish-r-d-test_0.0.1_amd64.snap
Preparing to upload 'rish-r-d-test_0.0.1_amd64.snap'.
After uploading, the resulting snap revision will be released to 'stable' when it passes the Snap Store review.
Install the review-tools from the Snap Store for enhanced checks before uploading this snap.
You are not the publisher or allowed to upload revisions for this snap. Ensure you are logged in with the proper account and try again.

Can someone help me figure out what I’m doing wrong in this case?
Thanks

What does snapcraft list show?

This is what snapcraft list gets me. It shows me the name of app I want to upload.

> rmaheshwari@rmaheshwari-ThinkStation-P340:~/Desktop/****/dist$ snapcraft list
> Name           Since                 Visibility    Price    Notes
> my-snap-rish   2021-07-22T21:10:35Z  public        -        -
> r-d-test       2021-07-31T14:32:35Z  private       -        -
> rish-r-d-test  2021-07-31T21:37:31Z  private       -        -

Are you certain that your snapcraft.yaml name element matches this?

I’m building using electron-builder --linux snap
The package.json has "name": "rish-r-d-test"
The .snap file that’s generated is rish-r-d-test_0.0.1_amd64.snap

Maybe someone from the store team can help you. You could try this before you run the command and post the output here:

export SNAPCRAFT_ENABLE_DEVELOPER_DEBUG="yes"

Double-check the output does not contain sensitive information but I don’t think it does.

I ran the developer debug command and I was able to identify the problem. I had a different name in executableName field which was identified by the debug log

> message": "Cannot upload new revisions for name=******
I can’t post more logs since that was sensitive information but your suggestion for the debug log helped. Thank you!