Transfer certbot snap to EFF certbot account

Hello, I’ve just created an ubuntu one account for the certbot team under the email address certbot-team@eff.org. I’d like to transfer the certbot snap from @rbasak’s account to this new account, so we can then add our individual team members as collaborators.

Please let me know if there’s any other authentication or information I can provide.

Thanks,
Erica Portnoy
EFF

3 Likes

Additionally, is there a way to verify the account to get that cool green checkmark?

Hi there,

can @rbasak please add certbot-team@eff.org as a collaborator to the snap? Please poke me here when done. This allows us to verify authorization and intent from both parts. Once done I’ll proceed with the transfer.

@popey can maybe help with that :wink:

• Daniel
1 Like

Done. Thanks!

Apparently my post must be at least 20 characters, so this contentless sentence was required.

2 Likes

Transfer is complete.

Text between <> is not displayed by Discourse but is still counted as typed characters, so you can avoid contentless sentences by using something like < yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda > (just use the preview thing to ensure you didn’t inject a space after < or before > in which case it will show :slight_smile:

• Daniel
2 Likes

Thanks for helping us out with the transfer!

@popey, any update on the verification status?

1 Like