Track requests for ldc2 snap

I’ve verified that the snap has existing tracks and the new requests conform to the previous ones, I can waive the waiting period and the extra votes needed (you have my reviewer +1 vote).

The 1.9 and 1.10 tracks for ldc2 are now available for use. Cheers!,

• Daniel
1 Like

I’d like to request several new track names to manage the latest releases. Note that these reflect a roughly 2-month minor release cycle: the reason for requesting a lot at once is down to me not keeping the package up to date for some time :-\

I’ve verified that the snap has existing tracks and the new requests conform to the previous ones, I can waive the waiting period and the extra votes needed (you have my reviewer +1 vote).

All 4 new tracks for ldc2 are now available for use. Cheers!

• Daniel
1 Like

I’d like to request one new track name please:

This corresponds to the latest upstream release:

Hello, frequent customer,

This track is now ready for use! I did waive the waiting period and the extra votes needed (you have my reviewer +1 vote).

• Daniel
2 Likes

I’d like to request one new track name please:

This corresponds to the latest upstream release:

Hello,

I’ve created this track (my +1 as a voter and thanks to the simplified process I’ve waived the waiting period and need for an extra vote since this is a frequent track customer :slight_smile:)

• Daniel
1 Like

Hello again :slight_smile:

I’d like to request two more tracks for the ldc2 snap:

1.17 1.18

The first is for the latest stable release, the second for the shortly upcoming release (apologies for the two coming in quick succession, it’s because I’m late with the first…).

Hello!

Done, I’ve created 1.17 and 1.18 (here’s my customary +1 as reviewer and used the simplified process).

• Daniel
1 Like

@roadmr thanks so much, as ever :slight_smile:

I’d like to request two more tracks for the ldc2 snap:

Sorry for the double request; as before, I’m afraid this is me being late at keeping up with upstream’s release schedule. :-\

No worries!

These tracks have been created (+1 as reviewer and Simplified track request process for snaps with predictable cadence).

Cheers,

• Daniel
1 Like

I’d like to request three (!) more tracks for the ldc2 snap:

1.21 1.22 1.23

COVID-19 and a busy day job haven’t helped in keeping the snap package up to date :wink:

The first two cover existing upstream releases, the last one the latest upcoming upstream release (expected to land in the next month).

Hi!

Done! All 3 new tracks are available now.

• Daniel
1 Like

As ever, thanks so much! :slight_smile:

I’d like to request one more track for the latest upstream release:

Thanks and best wishes,

– Joe

Hi there, per usual, +1 from me and this track is now live.

• Daniel
1 Like

Thanks as ever. :slight_smile: Hope you are keeping well amid the ongoing crazy times!

I’d like to request a new track for the latest upstream release:

Thanks and best wishes,

-- Joe

Hi, this is done, +1 as reviewer and 1.25 is now available.

• Daniel
1 Like