Snapcraft cant set command of Atril Snap

I tried snapping atril from source code but the build always fails saying it doesn not look a tar file. The YAML is as follows --:

LOG FILE --: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/654141970/buildlog_snap_ubuntu_jammy_amd64_71eac965ccb78fb7d192e3f24e434154_BUILDING.txt.gz

What is the correct way to add command, all the well known commands i have tried fails, the default path for the source package is /usr/local but snapcraft says it doesnt exist…

Hey @ogra can you please check what i am doing wrong if possible ??

use --debug with snapcraft, then you get a shell in the build environment after the build finished … inspect what is in the prime/ directory, there you should find your binary … make sure the path is relative to prime/ (i.e. no leading slash) …

can these flag be used with launchpad builder ??

indeed not … this is for your local builds that you do during development before you turn your finished branch to be picked up by LP autobuilds …

thats the problem lxd does not work properly take lots of time and no response plus i think i have already destroyed lxd in attempt to remove it

well, you should get this fixed … not building locally means you have horrid turnaround times and have no direct access to the build, which you need to explore issues and find solutions …