Requesting plug auto connection for -shutdown for CORE os app

We would like to request the plug auto connection for -shutdown for our snap application that runs on CORE os with mir-kiosk. https://snapcraft.io/cluemaster-mediadisplay-core/preview

Our software is designed for a b2b and runs as a kiosk type application on tv screens, that’s designed to be fully hands-off. This is the CORE os version for mir-kiosk. We have created this new snap based on recommendations to keep updates/bug fixes/support simpler. It’s the same code as our desktop application that was approved for auto-connections -shutdown Cluemaster Desktop Version

Our application is fully self-contained and we need to ability to reboot/shutdown the pc the snap runs on, as this function is built into our web software as a remote control command. (turn off when you go home, restart for video playback issues, etc.) We run the dbus command to do the reboot/shutdown, and it works great. We ask that we please auto allow this so we can make installation and the remote reboot/shutdown command work inside our platform.

Our website is www.cluemaster.io and you can see details of our TV media display application here.

Thank you for your consideration.

+1 from me for auto-connect of shutdown for cluemaster-mediadisplay-core for the same logic as I outlined in the request for the desktop version of this snap in Request for auto connection plug -shutdown.

+1 from me as well for auto-connect shutdown for cluemaster-mediadisplay-core.

+2 votes for, 0 votes against, granting auto-connect of shutdown for cluemaster-mediadisplay-core. This is now live.