Request to add track 1 to snap 'charmed-pgbouncer'

Hi,

Please add track ‘1’ to snap ‘charmed-pgbouncer’ (mark it default and close track latest, please).

Canonical Data team is extracting pgbouncer from snap charmed-postgresql and would like to match snap track to charm track https://charmhub.io/pgbouncer?channel=1/stable

Thank you!

Dear Snap team,

Can you please add the requested track to unblock MAAS migration on Charmed PostgreSQL. Currently we cannot release SNAP to release Charm to make MAAS team happy.

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

AFAICT the snap is still in a “Pending review” state and thus no tracks can be created for it yet. Please let me know once the snap has successfully passed the review and I will create the track.

Thanks,

Odysseus

Dear @odysseus-k

Thank you for the quick reply. Where do you see the “Pending review” state? We took the snap and trying to release the very first revision to the proper track 1 which should be created first: Merge pull request #2 from canonical/dpe-4621-initial-snap · canonical/charmed-pgbouncer-snap@53a156b · GitHub

Tnx!

Hi,

As discussed offline the “pending review” was because there were no previous revisions for this snap. I’ve created the 1 track as requested.

Thanks,

Odysseus

1 Like