Request alias and personal-files for LocalXpose

Hello,

I am working for the company behind LocalXpose and We would like users to type snap install localxpose and then loclx executable would be available rather than localxpose.

Beside that we request personal-files access to $HOME/.localxpose directory to use its configs.

Thank you,

+1 for the auto-alias for loclx as this doesn’t appear to have any conflicts.

Can you please clarify if you are requesting read or write (which includes read) permission to $HOME/.localxpose and whether you wish this to be auto-connected when the snap is installed? Since localxpose is the clear owner of this path, +1 from me for either read or write and optional auto-connection but we should be specific here on what is being requested / granted.

Thank you @alexmurray

Regarding the personal-files I am requesting auto-connected write permission to $HOME/.localxpose.

+1 from me too for auto-alias of loclx, as there don’t appear to be any conflicts. Also +1 from me too for auto-connect of personal-files, with write access to $HOME/.localxpose, given that this path is owned by localxpose.

+2 votes for, 0 votes against, granting auto-alias for loclx and also personal-files with write permission for localxpose. This is now live.