Peronal-files for cloudscale-cli

Hi

My snap awaiting manual review https://dashboard.snapcraft.io/snaps/cloudscale-cli.

Thanks.

This request lacks sufficient detail to process, but I’ll give it a try.

Your snap.yaml is currently using:

plugs:
  config-cloudscale-cli:
    interface: personal-files
    read:
    - $HOME/.cloudscale.ini

This snap is the clear owner of the specified file and with read-only access, it seems fine for auto-connect.

@resmo - can you update your plugs to use this instead:

plugs:
  dot-cloudscale-ini:
    interface: personal-files
    read:
    - $HOME/.cloudscale.ini

With that change, +1 for use of and auto-connection of personal-files in this manner. @reviewers - can others please vote?

+1 for use of dot-cloudscale-ini as specified by @jdstrand above for cloudscale-cli

Thanks @jdstrand @alexmurray.

Sorry for the lack of details in my request, I commented in the snap revision, but should have done it here too.

I updated the snap accordingly and uploaded it.

As above, +1 for use of .cloudscale.ini as specified for cloudscale-cli.

3 votes for, 0 against for use of and auto-connection of personal-files for read-only access to $HOME/.cloudscale.ini with the interface reference ‘dot-cloudscale-ini’. Granting. This is now live.

Note, while the snap declaration has been granted, there is a corresponding change to the review-tools that has been made that is not yet in production and new revisions will not pass automated review until it is. In the meantime, you can request manual reviews for new revisions and a reviewer can manually approve.