KDE Lokalize auto-connect hunspell-dictionaries content snap request

Lokalize is KDE’s translation app and I have hunspell-dictionaries-plug defined for dictionaries and it works beautifully. What I would like is to reduce the number of commands the user must do to enjoy these awesome dictionaries. sudo snap install lokalize sudo snap install hunspell-dictionaries sudo snap connect lokalize:hunspell-dictionaries-plug hunspell-dictionaries:hunspell-dictionaries

What do I need to do to get this as an auto-connect? Thanks, Scarlett

@Igor

To achieve this, a store declaration needs to be granted.

+1 from me as a reviewer to auto-connect the hunspell-dictionaries plug from the lokalize snap to thehunspell-dictionaries slot of the hunspell-dictionaries snap.

+1 as well, that’s the point of hunspell-dictionaries :slight_smile:

• Daniel

@sgmoore hey, apologize for the long delay.

+2 votes for, 0 votes against. Granting the requested auto-connectinf of the hunspell-dictionaries plug from the lokalize snap to the hunspell-dictionaries slot of the hunspell-dictionaries snap. This is now live.

@sgmoore could you please rename the hunspell-dictionaries-plug iface reference to be only hunspell-dictionaries? just because it sounds redundant otherwise. I have granted the auto connection using this reference instead, so please let me know if you prefer to stay with the current one and I will be happy to update it.

I have renamed the plug as suggested. Thanks

1 Like