Kde-frameworks-5-99-qt-5-15-7-core20-sdk wrong link for libcrypto.so

I’m trying to update an app from core18 to core20. This uses the kde-neon and

build-snaps: [kde-frameworks-5-99-qt-5-15-7-core20-sdk]

Building the app however fails with a missing /snap/kde-frameworks-5-99-qt-5-15-7-core20-sdk/current/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so. If turns out this file entry exists, but is a link to libcrypto.so.1.1, whereas the sibling /snap/kde-frameworks-5-99-qt-5-15-7-core20-sdk/current/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypt.so is a link to ../../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypt.so.1.1.0, which works fine.

This looks like a bug to me. Related to that, how does one simply state I want the stable kde-frameworks-*-sdk rather than a very specific version?

Extending a little, kde-frameworks-5-96-qt-5-15-5-core20-sdk has the same problem. Now, I wouldn’t care too much if I could get the ssl libraries from libssl-dev, but to have CMake find Qt using

find_package(Qt5 COMPONENTS Widgets)

I need to set the root path as below. This causes CMake to resolve everything already in the kde/qt snap using this snap. Space-wise this would be good, no?

cmake -DCMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH=/snap/kde-frameworks-5-99-qt-5-15-7-core20-sdk/current

As a very ugly work-around, this works:

cmake <options>
 cmake -DCMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH=/snap/kde-frameworks-5-99-qt-5-15-7-core20-sdk/current .

The first cmake will find everything except for Qt. The second finds Qt, but does not change the already found locations …