Human Review - PageMe Business snap

Dear @review-team

I hope youre having a great day. I am a flutter developer working on project called pageme-business which is a fork of fluffychat (https://gitlab.com/pagemedev/fluffychat). I have been getting to grips with using snapcraft and I must say am a big fan so far.

I have, after a lot of fiddling and learning, managed to get my snap to work on multiple devices and would like to submit it to the store. I do see that there is a issue requiring human review and I would liketo understand what I may have done incorrectly.

human review required due to ‘deny-connection’ constraint (interface attributes) declaration-snap-v2_slots_connection (dbus-svc, dbus)

Thanks so much for any assistance you can provide.

You haven’t done anything incorrectly … dbus interfaces d always need manual granting on first upload and by design flutter always creates a dbus service around its apps …

just wait til the review team gets to grant the request and you should be fine…

hi @pagemedev,

as ogra says, you have done everything right, we normally grant these dbus requests quickly with little review required. In this case, i see that the dbus name pageme is claiming is com.pageme.business and that is littered throughout the pageme code as the package name so it’s no problem but I just wanted check it won’t conflict with any other pageme related apps. For instance, is pageme.io a related project? Essentially I just want to check that someone who owns pageme.com isn’t going to write an app also want to claim that dbus name.

Hi there @dclane,

Thank you so much for your fast feedback! :smile:

You raise an interesting point, currently we have own apps listed under com.pageme.business and com.pageme.public for both the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery, we also own the pageme.co.za domain. But yes pageme.io is not asscociated with us and pageme.com is not in use or owned by us (webachieve shows its last use was 2001). I guess I am not too sure what is usualy done in these cases.

Just confirming what the next steps would be in this case.

I have granted the declarations that allow this to pass automated review. Sorry for the delay!

Perfect thank you so much, I am not sure how you possibly keep up with all the requests and approvals so i completely understand