How to move a folder into a snap installed app

Hello,

I’m returning to Linux after several years in Windows-land, and I’m migrating our Plex server to a Linux Mint based HTPC. I installed the Plex Media Server via the new Snap and everything seems to be working perfectly. However, I need to install a plugin. This is usually done by simply copying the folder over into the Plugins folder in Plex.

I’ve located that folder in the Plex Snap install, but, as I’m sure you all know, it’s not allowing me to copy anything over, even as root. WIth that being the case, how do I install a plugin? Is there a workaround? Is there another way to install a plugin? I need the Playlist import and the Trakt scrobbler in the Unoffocial App Store plugin. I’ve tried posting over at Plex and Plex Reddit but I guess the snap install is so new that no one knows how to do things with it yet. The only info I could find on Plex said it would be weeks before they had any documentation ready. So, I was hoping someone here would know how to get around it since this is the place for snap info. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much in advance! I’m looking forward to your reply.

Try put it under somewhere in the /var/snap/snap_name/common directory
https://github.com/canonical-docs/snappy-docs/blob/master/reference/env.md#snap_common