Help with IoT graphics in core-22

Hi, I have been looking into moving the snaps we build away from the gnome extension given they are used in an iot setting. I found and followed the guide(using flutter) for building graphical apps for ubuntu core and had success with building for core20. However we would want to start moving our devices over to core22 and all our snaps as well. This is where I am stuck, I took the core20 version I had based on the example and tried to update/modify it for core22. All I get when trying to run my snap is:

error while loading shared libraries: libepoxy.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

This seems to point at something else than just not having libepoxy as explicitly staging libepoxy does not solve the issue. When I try to enter my snap using --shell I get hit by:

inotifywait: error while loading shared libraries: libinotifytools.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Being the same error as with libepoxy I feel like they share the same cause.

I have tried looking for information around this for core22 but only found a handful of articles/topics that are not focused on iot graphics.

Any help is much appreciated!

Sorry, we have it on our list to update the documentation based on core22. But there have been more pressing concerns.

There are some examples around though:

https://github.com/MirServer/mir-kiosk-kodi has a mesa-core22 branch that should provide a model for the changes needed

Thanks for the tip! I’ll see if I can use something from their snapcraft.