Getting "Revision X is not approved" but I'm using strict confinement

Hello,

I am successfully building revisions of my snap with snapcraft’s “Build with Github” flow. Here is the most recent build:

#681769 | Manual build | amd64 | 6 minutes | Built and released | 43 minutes ago

But I am unable to release the build. I recieve an error “Error:Error while releasing 0.3.4 (52) to latest/edge. Revision 52 is not approved.”

How do I approve this build? Or am I using a plug, or something else which requires approval from the store admins? I am not using classic confinement, and I can’t find anything else I am doing which would require specific approval.

You can see our source here: https://github.com/americademy/portal-snap

Thanks in advance!

Revision 51 is failed with:

human review required due to 'deny-connection' constraint (interface attributes) declaration-snap-v2_slots_connection (dbus-cogctl, dbus)

This blocked subsequent revisions.

Thanks Alan

May I request a manual review please.

This is a web kiosk app which was originally based on chromium-mir-kiosk. Because we could not use “browser-support with daemon”, we are now rebuilding the snap to use wpe-webkit similar to the wpe-webkit-mir-kiosk snap (as recommended by @greyback).

I did this just now and granted use of the well-known DBus name, com.igalia.Cog.