Exoscale-cli: request for personal-files list update

Hello,

Our recent exoscale-cli snap updates have been rejected due to new entries in the personal-files section, can you please add the following path to our authorized list?

• $HOME/.exoscale/

Thanks!

Hey @mf-exoscale,

I have just checked and exoscale-cli snap was already granted a declaration for use and auto-connect of personal-files. What I can see from the rejected revision, is that the snap is also defining write access to $HOME/.config/exoscale. If that’s needed, you should add another interface reference for it (i.e. dot-config-exoscale). This way, each personal-files instance is named with something descriptive so the user can better understand what is being granted. Please update you snapcraft.yaml and let us know so we can proceed with the approval.

Thanks!

@mf-exoscale I am confused - as @emitorino says above, the request you have outlined in this post is the same as the one which was granted back in Autoconnect of personal-files for exoscale-cli - if you have additional paths which you wish to request, can you please detail what these are and why they are needed so we can continue to assess this? Thanks.

@mf-exoscale, ping, can you please provide the requested information?

@mf-exoscale, ping, this request cannot proceed without the requested information

@mf-exoscale - since we’ve not heard back from you, we are removing this request from our review queue. When you have more time to respond, simply do so here and we can add the request back to the queue. Thanks.

I know this is an old forum, but now it still works?

Hey @Wiziard,

Yes, we can re open this request if needed. Just let us know and please provide a summary of the request (if needed) so we can process it faster.