Best place to direct question reguaring the release of a particular snap

I seem to be chasing a set of “Never ending problems” which continually leads me here. I believe that I’m from the “Others” category.

I am currently trying to figure out the best way to contribute. Given the sensitive nature of a few of things I’m trying to find out the best way to contact someone.

I am having trouble connecting to the Discord server as well as any IRC. It also seems like many of my webpage that are being delivered to me are false or changing rapidly. It gets interesting, but I digress.

Thanks in advance.

First of all, https://forum.snapcraft.io/c/snap is the right category for discussing individual snaps.

That said, from your post it sounds like you’re having problems with the Discord snap? The Store page as well as snap info discord lists contact details - the GitHub issues page for the snap.

Thank you for the direction! That helps a lot.

It seems like I am having issues with Discord resolving to a server. I believe I have some confinement/DRM issues to figure out somewhere in that mix as well.

Are you sure you’re wanting to discuss snapcraft, as in the tool to create snap packages, and not snapcraft, as in the online minecraft-related gaming community?

I believe I am in the correct place. I thought the same thing but didn’t find what I was looking for about over there. I am confident we are talking about snapcraft.io packages.

1 Like