Automatically connect gnome-firmware

If a user has switched to the confined snap for fwupd then they need to have the gnome-firmware be able to communicate with it. I find it doesn’t work with following error:

(gnome-firmware:24976): Gfu-WARNING **: 17:07:56.971: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied: An AppArmor policy prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient; type="method_call", sender=":1.284" (uid=1000 pid=24976 comm="/snap/gnome-firmware/8/usr/bin/gnome-firmware" label="snap.gnome-firmware.gnome-firmware (enforce)") interface="org.freedesktop.fwupd" member="SetHints" error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination=":1.270" (uid=0 pid=21909 comm="/snap/fwupd/5533/libexec/fwupd/fwupd" label="snap.fwupd.fwupd (enforce)")

I find that connecting the slot and plug between the two fixes it.

snap connect gnome-firmware:fwupd fwupd:fwupd

I feel that gnome-firmware needs to automatically connect these two from the store. Can you please make that happen?

In theory it’s a +1 from me, however I’m not sure if we can autoconnect both :fwupd and fwupd:fwupd so we can support either system service?

It was mentioned in Confined fwupd snap and snap-store - store-requests - snapcraft.io that there needs to be some changes made in snapd to let it try to use either or (giving preference to the host interface).