Automatic review for snap failed

Hey there! I recently tried out publishing apps to the snap store and this is my first time doing it. I recently made a snap called “Elements” , a simple periodic table whose initial version had passed the automatic review process. But it had a bug so i had to add this clause to the snapcraft.yaml file:

slots:
  dbus-elements:
    interface: dbus
    bus: session
    name: com.example.Elements

after which my updated snap is running flawlessly but when updating it failed the automatic review. This is the error that I got:-

human review required due to 'deny-connection' constraint (interface attributes) declaration-snap-v2_slots_connection (dbus-elements, dbus)

I had requested for a manual review 2 days ago but still got no word about it. Can anyone help me out regarding this issue?
Note: It is a flutter project and i have disabled wayland by setting environment variable WAYLAND_DISPLAY to no-wayland.

Thank you!

Hey @ab_dutta, welcome to the forum! I have just granted the use of the well known name com.example.Elements to Elements snap. This manual step performed by a store reviewer is required as part of our process. If you take a look at the dbus interface documentation, you will see:

I see revision #7 has now passed the automated review and is ready to be published. Let us know if you have any further question!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for helping me out!

2 Likes