Auto-connect and greedy plug behaviour for gtk-theme-qogirbudgie

Hi :wave:

I’m making this request in relation to automatic theme installation in Ubuntu Budgie 22.04. I’d like to request the following changes:

• allow any snap to auto-connect to the gtk-theme-qogirbudgie snap gtk-2-themes and gtk-3-themes slots.
  • update the declaration for gtk-theme-qogirbudgie snap to allow greedy connection to its gtk-2-themes and gtk-3-themes slots.

See Auto-connect and greedy plug behaviour for gtk-common-themes and gtk-theme-traditionalhumanized snaps for reference.

slots:
  content:
    allow-auto-connection:
      -
        plug-attributes:
          content: $SLOT(content)
        slot-attributes:
          content: gtk-3-themes
        slots-per-plug: *
      -
        plug-attributes:
          content: $SLOT(content)
        slot-attributes:
          content: gtk-2-themes
        slots-per-plug: *
2 Likes

As with the similar request in Auto-connect and greedy plug behaviour for gtk-theme-yaru-mate and icon-theme-yaru-mate I have vetted both the snap and the publisher.

Looking at the current gtk-theme-qogirbudgie snap it only appears to contain images, css, GTK resource / gtkrc files etc and the snap yaml only declares the content slots as named above, there are no hooks/daemons/apps etc.

The publisher has been vetted so +1 from me for global auto-connect with greedy plugs for gtk-theme-qogirbudgie.

In the interest of expedience, I have gone ahead and granted this with just my +1 vote - can other @reviewers please chime in if you feel this is inappropriate and please vote so if needed we can revert this ASAP.

+1 from me, in line with the previous requests of this nature.